Paul and Beno cannot decide who makes the best local produce in town. So they decide to do a swap. Paul gives Beno a 2015 Rose and takes a tub of pure Mudgee Honey from Beno.
See what you think at the February Farmers Market. Saturday 21st February in the St Marys Churchyard, Mudgee from 8.30 till 12.30.
While you wander the paths be sure to sample lots of local jams, sourdough bread, saurkraut, pasta sauces, and organic vegetables. Lots to eat, with over 40 stalls, freshly brewed coffee, and live music by Mikala and Clay Brown.
See you there early.
- January Farmers Markets
- December Farmers Markets 19th Dec from 8.30 till 12.30 at St Marys Churchyard
- Why you should go to the Farmers Market on rainy days
- MARKETING WORKSHOP
- Mudgee Makers Markets – 6th June
- Smile! The Markets are on again – May 16/17
- Farmers Markets/Farm Walks this weekend (April 18/19)
- Mudgee Makers Market – Easter Saturday, Apr 4th
- Feb Farmers Market and Kids’ Gardening Workshop