Christine Corner, the Queen of fermenting in Mudgee is passionate about the health benefits, great taste and downright good fun of fermenting food and beverages!
When: Saturday 30th August, starting at 9.30am
Where: St Marys Church kitchens, Mudgee. Follow the signs from Church Street.
During the 1 ½ hour workshop, she will talk about the benefits and history of each ferment, demonstrate, and give tasting samples on how to make Kombucha, water and milk kefir, sauerkraut, and lacto fermented vegetables. Then have some hands on fun, chopping and mixing to make your own jar of sauerkraut to take home.
Cost of the workshop is $45/MFFI members and $55/ non members
The class will be limited to 12 people.
- Farmers Market – rain, hail or shine!
- Mudgee Makers Market – Oct Long Weekend
- Monthly Raffle for Mudgee goodies hamper
- It’s all happening this weekend!
- Farmers Market – 19th June
- Farmers Market Newsletter — June Long Weekend
- Sourdough Making Class
- Farmers Market this Saturday
- Easter Makers Mudgee – April 19th