Mudgee Makers Markets
Saturday, 6th June 2015, from 8.30 till 1.00pm
St Marys Churchyard, corner of Church and Market Streets, Mudgee
If you want to find the best of Local Food, Wine and Art all at the one market, then this is your market. This is a true ‘makers market’, where the stallholders are the ones growing and creating what they sell.
Four times a year Mudgee Fine Foods, the folk behind the monthly Farmers Markets, combine forces with the Mudgee Arts Council to host over 60 stalls.
Start with a bacon and egg roll for brekky, and browse stalls offering handcrafted jewellery, homespun, hand-dyed and felted fabrics, wood fired bread, award winning olive oils and wines, freshly brewed coffees, live music, all the way through to authentic Nepalese lunches.
Contact: Liz Mayberry, Market Manager
email@example.com or phone 0407 288 797
- Smile! The Markets are on again – May 16/17
- Farmers Markets/Farm Walks this weekend (April 18/19)
- Mudgee Makers Market – Easter Saturday, Apr 4th
- Feb Farmers Market and Kids’ Gardening Workshop
- Kids Cooking Class – Jan 17th
- Kids Classes for 2015
- Local Plate Winner announced
- Makers Market – Sat Oct 4th
- Local Patch – Oct 5