Our most popular gardening class is back!
Saturday 21st November 2015 @ the Farmers Markets
St Marys Churchyard Mudgee
Get the kids growing their very own take home veggies in a foam box.
Grow a choice of quick harvesting and fun plants including cherry tomatoes, lettuces, radishes, and herbs!
Every participant will get to plant up their own box and take it home, complete with watering and care instructions.
Workshop starts at 10.00am. Cost is $15/kid.
Bookings are essential. Register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
or ring Liz on 0407 288 797.
All ages are welcome; each child under 5yrs will need a helper.
- Christmas Makers Market – Saturday 5th Dec
- Why you should go to the Farmers Market on rainy days
- MARKETING WORKSHOP
- Mudgee Makers Markets – 6th June
- Smile! The Markets are on again – May 16/17
- Farmers Markets/Farm Walks this weekend (April 18/19)
- Mudgee Makers Market – Easter Saturday, Apr 4th
- Feb Farmers Market and Kids’ Gardening Workshop
- Kids Cooking Class – Jan 17th