KIDS COOKING IS BACK!
This time the kids will learn how to make Sushi as well as some Japanese treats. We will shop first at the markets and use local produce.
Children will take home samples, recipes and their very own sushi rolling mat!
WHEN: Sat, Oct 17th
TIME: 9.30am – 11.am
COST: $20 per child (children 5 – 17 welcome; children under 5 will need an adult helper)
- Mudgee Makers Market – Oct long weekend
- Why you should go to the Farmers Market on rainy days
- MARKETING WORKSHOP
- Mudgee Makers Markets – 6th June
- Smile! The Markets are on again – May 16/17
- Farmers Markets/Farm Walks this weekend (April 18/19)
- Mudgee Makers Market – Easter Saturday, Apr 4th
- Feb Farmers Market and Kids’ Gardening Workshop
- Kids Cooking Class – Jan 17th