Do you have a backyard veggie garden, or fruit trees with a bountiful crop?
Share your excess lemons, silverbeet, tomatoes, etc at the markets by selling or swapping what you grow.
The Community Table stall is a free stall to backyard growers, and a great way to meet folk with a love of fresh local produce.
Contact: Liz Mayberry 0407 288 797
- Mudgee Markers Market – Sat Nov 30th
- Farmers Markets 16th Nov
- Mudgee Maker’s Market returns on Nov 30th!
- Farmers Markets and Farm Walks this weekend!
- Kids Veggie Growing – Sat, Oct 19th 2013
- And the Winner is…..Regional Produce!
- September Wine & Food Festival Farmers Markets
- Soft Cheese & Sourdough Bread Workshops
- Rug up for Farmers Market this Saturday